Geeky Little Monkey has collaborated with the amazing Hoops & Crosses to create this cross-stitch tribute to Sir David Attenborough.
This kit comes with all the materials you need to create your own piece of colourful art, the only extra equipment required is a pair of scissors.
What's in this embroidery kit?
- 6” (15cm) wooden embroidery hoop, made in the UK
- White Zweigart aida fabric, 14 count
- DMC embroidery thread
- Green and white felt for finishing and backing (vegan-friendly acrylic)
- Size 24 tapestry needle
- Printed pattern and cross stitch guide
- Postcard print of the original ‘Destroy or Cherish’ illustration by Geeky Little Monkey
- All beautifully packaged in a fully recyclable box.
- This kit is suitable for beginners, but full coverage designs do require extra patience.
Geeky Little Monkey represented by: