VENT for Change Ideas Collection: Set of 2 Recycled Pens.
- Made from recycled single use plastics and can be recycled again.
- Two ball point pens with extended write length for increased lifespan.
- Printed ‘Make a Mark, make a change’ in powder blue and pale pink.
- Black ink refills.
- Packaged in minimal packaging made from recycled paper.
- Proceeds from every one sold go towards children’s education projects worldwide.
VENT for Change combine their ethical and social philosophy with impeccable eco-credentials. From its UK made pencils produced in their own little factory from recycled CD cases, to pocket books made using reclaimed corn fibres and FSC certified sustainable paper–every item has a strong environmental message of its own.
VENT also organise an annual Global Education Awareness Day for UK school children alongside giving away tens of thousands of pencils each year through their Ambassador for Change programme and their Pencils with Purpose campaign.