Get 10% off your next purchase when you sign up to our mailing listSubscribe here
These unique greeting cards are made from 100% recycled paper and embedded with various types of seeds. After the card has been gifted the whole card can be planted. With just a bit of water, light and love grow into beautiful wildflowers or herbs.
Whether you're looking for a beautiful Birthday card, Thank you card or just something blank to let someone know you're thinking about them, with our plantable seed greetings cards you can now gift a card that lives on that little bit longer.
These cards were created by our young artists in a workshop run by the British Red Cross and they all feature the artists' inspiration on the back of the card so the lucky recipient can find out all about who created these beautiful designs.
About the artist
Hao* is a young person originally from South East Asia seeking asylum in the UK. The writing says 'I have hope' in Japanese. “When I think of hope, I think of peace,” Hao said. He also hopes that he will get his dream job one day.
*Because Hao has not yet received refugee status, we have changed his name and cannot show you his face to protect his identity.
- Single greetings card with a kraft brown envelope
- Blank inside for your own message
- Card is A6 105 x 148mm
- Made from 100% recycled paper
- Contains a wildflower seed mix including daisy, corn poppy and myosotis
How do I plant my seed card?
Once you are done with the card....
- Soak it overnight in water,
- Tear into smaller pieces and place in the pot or area you are planning to grow your wildflowers.
- Water regularly and your seeds should start to sprout shoots!
- Best planted in early Spring so store in a cool, dry place in the meantime
We ship to the UK with a £3.95 standard delivery charge, with FREE shipping if your order is over £50 or wherever you see the URBAN MAKERS logo.