Get 10% off your next purchase when you sign up to our mailing listSubscribe here
A set of our exclusive collection of handmade, ceramic Christmas baubles, all designed by refugees who have been helped by our services and hand-painted in the Cotswolds by our friends at the Cotswold Bauble Company.
Our refugee designers including Salma from Bangladesh, Souzi from Democratic Republic of the Congo, Zayna from Pakistan and Mamadou from Guinea, were inspired by the importance of family, harnessing the power of colour to bring back fond memories, create happiness and express the purity of light.
Each bauble is handmade and therefore totally unique (so your design may differ slightly to these images!) we have a selection of images to show the variety of beautiful patterns that you may receive when you order.
If a diamond pack of baubles isn't your style we also have this set of 4 available in stunning traditional round shapes here
- Set of 4 Handmade Ceramic Charity Christmas Baubles in a diamond shape
- Comes threaded with a 100% biodegradable jute twine hanging loop
- Packaged up for you in a box made from recycled materials with a small card telling you all about the designer’s inspiration.
- Each bauble diameter 5cm (height),
- Each bauble weight approx 26g
All proceeds will help support people in crisis, such as refugees and people seeking asylum in the UK.
We ship to the UK with a £3.95 standard delivery charge, with FREE shipping if your order is over £50 or wherever you see the URBAN MAKERS logo.