Hakuna Matata' Limited Edition Linocut Print
- These beautiful prints show a lion peeking through the jungle – the leaves forming his mane.
- They were actually inspired by a scene from ‘The Lion King’, being wild & free but never forgetting who you are.
- A limited edition of only 20 linocut prints.
- Due to the nature of lino printing, each print has its own unique ‘fingerprint’ so to speak, with areas of differing print saturation & its own quirks.
- Each is printed using water based printmaking inks on Somerset satin paper.
- They come presented in soft white rectangular mounts, size A4 (21 x 29.7 cm), conveniently ready for you to pop into a frame of your choice. (The aperture measures 6 x 8?).
- All prints are numbered with their limited edition ( /20) & hand signed by Artist Ciara Fawn.
- Size: A4 (21 x 29.7 cm)
- Packaged with clear sleeve.
Read our Returns and Shipping policy.