Making Waves' Limited Edition Linocut Print
- You can almost taste the salt from these beautiful sea prints, depicting a humpback whale ‘making waves’ for a ship out at sea…
- A limited edition of only 10 linocut reduction prints – the technique of ‘reduction’ means that the lino has been cut back into for each new layer, meaning that they can never be replicated, a very exclusive product.
- Due to the nature of lino printing, each print has it’s own unique ‘fingerprint’ so to speak, with areas of differing print saturation & its own quirks.
- Each is printed using water based printmaking inks on Somerset satin paper.
- They come presented in soft white circular mounts, size 20 x 20 cm (8”), conveniently ready for you to pop into a frame of your choice. (The aperture measures 17 cm).
- All prints are numbered with their limited edition ( /10) & hand signed by Artist Ciara Fawn.
- Size: 20 x 20 cm
- Packaged with clear sleeve.
Read our Returns and Shipping policy.