Get 10% off your next purchase when you sign up to our mailing listSubscribe here
Give a Christmas card that lasts that little bit longer this year!
These unique Charity Christmas cards are made from 100% recycled paper and embedded with various types of seeds. After the card has been gifted the whole card can be planted. With just a bit of water, light and love grow into beautiful wildflowers or herbs.
- Single Christmas card with a kraft brown envelope
- Blank inside for your own message
- Card is A6 105 x 148mm
- Card is wrapped in a compostable corn starch outer
- Made from 100% recycled paper
- Contains a wildflower seed mix including daisy, corn poppy and myosotis
How do I plant my seed card?
Once you are done with the card....
- Soak it overnight in water,
- Tear into smaller pieces and place in the pot or area you are planning to grow your wildflowers.
- Water regularly and your seeds should start to sprout shoots!
- Best planted in early Spring so store in a cool, dry place in the meantime
We ship to the UK with a £3.95 standard delivery charge, with FREE shipping if your order is over £50 or wherever you see the URBAN MAKERS logo.