Get 10% off your next purchase when you sign up to our mailing listSubscribe here
Sue Timney Exclusive collection for The British Red Cross
- Exclusive Dark Hearts Design
- 100% recycled & recyclable material shopping bag.
- Made from rescued plastic bottles destined for our oceans.
- Bag - 39 x 64 x 17 cm (15 x 25 x 6.7 in)
- Pouch - 14 x 15 x 1 cm (5.5 x 5.9 x 0.4 in)
- Helps eliminate the need for single-use plastic bags.
- Vegan and cruelty free.
- High-quality, premium, strong material.
- Water-resistant and lightweight.
- Strong stitching to carry those heavy loads up to 20kg.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees.
- Large capacity fitting in 2-3 grocery bags of shopping.
- Folds into the attached small pouch and can fit into a pocket or handbag.
- Wide arms ensuring a comfortable fit around the shoulder.
About the artist
This Exclusive SUE_TIMNEY range has been designed in collaboration with The British Red Cross, drawing inspiration from our Migration and Displacement work, an area Sue herself feels very passionate about. The designs reflect the movement of people across borders and the power of kindness.
We ship to the UK with a £3.95 standard delivery charge, with FREE shipping if your order is over £50 or wherever you see the URBAN MAKERS logo.