Produced in the UK from recycled CD cases they contain no wood at all and reduce the amount of plastic going to landfill.
- Proceeds from every one sold go towards children’s education projects worldwide.
- Hard graphite cores throughout
- Ideal for notes and general jotting down ideas
- sharpen with a normal pencil sharpener
- Packaged in minimal packaging made from recycled paper.
VENT for Change combine their ethical and social philosophy with impeccable eco-credentials. From its UK made pencils produced in their own little factory from recycled CD cases, to pocket books made using reclaimed corn fibres and FSC certified sustainable paper–every item has a strong environmental message of its own.
VENT also organise an annual Global Education Awareness Day for UK school children alongside giving away tens of thousands of pencils each year through their Ambassador for Change programme and their Pencils with Purpose campaign.